150g shrimp, peeled and deveined
200g salmon, cubed
3 pcs squid tubes, cut into squares
12-15 pcs mussels
200 ml cream
400 ml seafood stock
1/4 cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp flour
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Cook pasta according to instructions, drain then set aside.
2. In a pot add stock, bring to a boil then add mussels. Simmer until mussels opened up and cooked. Remove from pot then remove from shells. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil and half of the butter then pan fry salmon pieces. Once brown on all sides remove then set aside.
4. Add squid and shrimp then sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet then set aside.
5. Add remaining butter and flour in skillet and cook until it forms a roux.
6. Now add seafood stock, cream, parmesan and a dash of sea salt simmer until sauce thickens then toss in pasta, parsley and all of the seafood.
7. Serve with parmesan shavings.
Filed under: Masarap na Putahe |