1kg Chicken legs
3 tbsp Curry Powder
2 cups Coconut Cream
3 medium sweet potatoes, quartered
2 medium carrots, chopped
2 cups chicken stock
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 large red onion, chopped
3 pcs bay leaves
2 pcs large red chillies, sliced
freshly ground black pepper
1. In a pot heat oil then brown chicken on all sides, remove from pot then set aside
2. Add garlic and onion, sauté for 1 minute
3. Add chicken stock, sweet potatoes, carrots, bay leaves and chicken. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add the coconut cream and rec chillies then simmer for 15 more minutes.
5. Season with freshly ground pepper and fish sauce.
Filed under: Masarap na Putahe