6 medium tomatoes, diced
2 eggs, beaten
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, minced
freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 cup water
1/2 tsp tarragon
1/2 tsp thyme
1. In a wok, add oil and sauté onion and garlic in high heat
2. Add tomatoes and continue to stir fry until tomatoes are soft.
3. Add water, tarragon, thyme and fish sauce (according to your taste). Bring to a rapid boil.
4. Once boiling add fish simmer for 5-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish) then remove the fish and place on plate.
5. Back to the wok; add the beaten eggs mix it together with the sauce. Turn the heat off and pour sauce over plated fish.
6. Season with freshly ground black pepper
Filed under: Masarap na Putahe |