600g pork belly, cut in small cubes
200g pork liver, cut in small cubes
2 medium potatoes, cut in small cubes
1 medium sized red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, cut in small cubes
1/3 cup raisins
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
1 cup tomato paste
3 large red tomatoes, diced
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp rubbed basil
frehly ground black pepper
1. On at pot sauté garlic and onion in oil.
2. Add pork and brown on all sides.
3. Add chicken stock and laurel leaves. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add potatoes, carrots, liver, red bell pepper, tomatoes, raisins, and basil and tomato paste. Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
5. Flavour with fish sauce and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Filed under: Masarap na Putahe |